William Meeker, DC, MPH
Chiropractic Research and Policy Developments That Can Help You Now
Sponsored by Palmer College of Chiropractic West
The Chiropractic profession is entering a new historical phase as a result of current developments. These include:
- Opportunities and challenges regarding the pain epidemic in the US, and the attendant overuse and abuse of opioid and other drugs;
- New attitudes, dialogs, policies, and regulations that are redefining the healthcare practice environment;
- Cutting-edge research that demonstrates the value of chiropractic care;
- Surprising results from the most recent Palmer/Gallup Survey of American’s views on chiropractic;
- Interdisciplinary practice models that are starting to make a difference.
- This presentation will explain how these developments are currently impacting chiropractic and lead a discussion on how practices could evolve as a result.
Join Dr. Meeker at 8:00am on Sunday, November 24.