Volunteer Today to Be a Delegate to the CalChiro House of Delegates
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) is calling for volunteers the NEW CalChiro House of Delegates (HOD). As a member of CalChiro, your voice is important and getting involved with the HOD is a great way to make sure it is heard. If you are a member in good standing and are looking for a way to get more involved, now is the time! Apply for as many positions as you are interested in! You can simultaneously hold a district BOD position and delegate position to the HOD. The application deadline is Monday, August 24, 2020. If you have any questions about qualifications or the application process, please contact Kelley.
The responsibilities of a member of HOD are as follows:
- Review all mailings from the House of Delegates Chair.
- Attend and provide input at all delegate conferences, caucuses, and informal House of Delegates meetings.
- Attend virtual or in-person HOD Meetings.
- Attend the Open Forum at the CalChiro Fall Conference (when applicable).
- Attend the Delegate Caucuses at the CalChiro Fall Conference (when applicable).
- Attend all meetings of the House of Delegates at the CalChiro Fall Conference (excluding 2020 – first meeting will be virtual).
- Solicit input from CalChiro members.
- Discuss proposals and formulate positions in preparation for CalChiro HOD meetings.
- Attends House of Delegates meeting at the annual meeting, open hearings, regional meetings, and Caucus meetings.
- Travel required: 3 days at Delegate meetings per year.