tMed by Titan HST
A Telehealth Platform
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) is thrilled to announce our NEWEST member benefit and partnership with tMed by Titan HST. tMed is a pandemic capable telehealth platform that empowers medical providers to quickly and remotely connect directly with their patients, both for medical consultations and for general mass communication.
Here’s How tMed Can Help Your Practice!
- They Offer Simple and Instant Enrollment: Step 1, upload patients and staff who will receive an automated email; Step 2, practice video medicine!
- You’re Able to Generate Revenue, Save Time and Reduce Costs: Save time on Personal Protective Equipment, the time required to put it on, and maintain lower cost per visit than the cost of protective equipment per visit.
- Enjoy Reliable Video Calling & Simple Workflow: Connect to patients in your virtual waiting room, treat, discharge and repeat.
- Real-Time Translations: Allows you to bridge language barriers across 13 different languages and counting.
- Easy to Access Documents & Videos: Store and share documents, videos, pictures and more with patients or staff.
- Group Conferencing: Mobilize resources by video chatting with up to 50 people per thread, 250 audio callers per thread or text message with an unlimited number of users without sharing phone numbers.
- Mass Communication: Send informational messages including video, audio, picture and text to patients and staff.
- MOST IMPORTANT! NO CONTRACTS, NO MONTHLY FEES: Connect with your patients for only a few dollars per visit – tMed costs you nothing unless it is generating revenue for you! Flexible payment plans are available with no payment required for the first 100 days!
For maximum reliability, Titan HST utilizes redundant
connectivity (Cellular, Wi-Fi, LAN, & Mesh Networking) and
diverse notification methods (Mobile App, Text Message, E-mail,
Web Pop-Up, Robo-Call, & Social Media). tMed is accessible
via computer, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
tMed by Titan is excited to share that our multi-patented next-gen system has enabled tMed to keep medical providers running during a time where many are forced to shut down.
Schedule a brief 10-15 minute live demo of the tMed platform by CLICKING HERE! In the time it would take to put on one set of PPE, you can mobilize your entire office!
And CLICK HERE to watch a video on how tMed can help you during this pandemic.