CalChiro has a members-only Resource center located in your InfoHub. The Resource center has tools such as the CalChiro Member Resource Center backed by Empowering Health Network and exclusive access to experts in the areas of billing and coding, insurance, Medi-Cal, Medicare, workers’ compensation, radiology and more.
Freshdesk ticket submissions are reviewed daily and responded to by staff within 48 hours during business hours. Submit your questions by ticket via CalChiro’s website: www.calchiro.org. (Sample questions include: What is the new Medicare fee schedule? How can I access HIPAA requirements? What are the ICD-10 codes I should be using? How can I pay my membership dues? etc.)
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
Founded in November 2003 by Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers Inc., the not-for-profit Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) educates the public about chiropractic care through positive press.
The F4CP Executive Board is comprised of chiropractic leaders, stakeholders, and others.
Included in your CalChiro membership is a membership to F4CP and all the materials they have to offer to aid you and your practice.
This new category of membership allows you access to numerous
Foundation member benefits, including:
- Complimentary listing in our F4CP National DC Directory: www.f4cp.com/findadoctor, which is linked to all national promotions including ads in the Wall Street Journal
- Monthly Marketing Roadmaps
- Monday Marketing Memos
- Monthly PowerPoint Presentations
- Practice-Building Webinars
- Social Media Postings
- Weekly Podcasts
- Advertorials and Social Syndications
- Radio and TV Public Service Announcements
- Press Releases
- White Papers
- Athletic TIPS™ Certification Eligibility