Regional Director Nominations
Deadline to submit: Monday, December 3, 2017
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) is now accepting nominations for the Board of Directors: Regional Directors 1, 4 and 7. These directors would be responsible for the following areas:
- Region 1: San Diego County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County
- Region 4: Monterey Bay, Central Valley, Kern County, San Joaquin/Stanislaus, Santa Barbara, High Desert
- Region 7: North Bay, San Francisco, North State, Redwood, Butte County
The following are qualifications for a Regional Director:
- CalChiro Membership in good standing
- Served as a CalChiro District President OR Served as a Director on the CalChiro Board of Directors OR Served as a Department Chair or Committee Chair OR Served on a statewide CalChiro committee in at least one of the three past fiscal years
- Held an Active, Life or Distinguished Life membership for at least five full and continuous years immediately preceding December 1 of the fiscal year in which he or she seeks nomination to be elected.
If you, or someone you know has an interest in helping shape the future of CalChiro, please click here to submit an application. Candidates for the position of Regional Director must complete CalChiro Regional Directors Nomination form by Monday, December 3, 2017.
If you have any questions about qualifications or the application process, please contact Kayleigh Carey.