- Must be a New Practitioner Member in good standing.
- Experience as a member of a District or Student Chapter Board
of Directors desired.
- Experience as a CalChiro Delegate desired (when applicable).
- Must be a New Practitioner member at the time of election and
be able to serve two years while still a New Practitioner member.
- Will help focus the board on the needs of newer DCs and new
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro districts.
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro committees and task
- Attends the Annual Conference, Legislative Day and other
- Assists in promoting the CalChiro-PAC and educating
- Attends Orientation for CalChiro Committees and Task Forces,
1 day per year.
- Attends District President Meetings when held in the same
general area of the State.
TIME COMMITMENT ESTIMATE
- The New Practitioner Director can expect to spend a minimum
of 10-15 days attending CalChiro related meetings and performing
- The CalChiro New Practitioner Director can expect to spend
approximately 2 hours per week reading CalChiro material,
preparing for CalChiro activities and communicating with CalChiro