Employment Opportunities (In State)
CALABASAS, CA - Seeking an Associate Doctor
Established multi-disciplinary practice in the heart of Calabasas is seeking an associate doctor of chiropractic to join our staff. Practice consists of chiropractic, physical therapy, massage therapy and acupuncture. We treat a variety of patient types - sports injuries, auto accidents and general wellness care. Our emphasis is posture improvement and nutrition. Must be highly motivated, self-starter with great manual adjusting skills. Our founder has been in practice for 30 years and is seeking the right individual to grow our practice with potential future ownership possibilities. Forward resume with cover letter to email@example.com or fax to (818)313-9888.
Post Date: 8.6.19
SACRAMENTO, CA - Looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC DC to join our team
Established in 2001, Espinosa Family Chiropractic is a thriving cash-based office in beautiful East Sacramento, CA. We are looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC DC to join our team! We need a people-magnet that wants to learn or knows what it takes to serve patients. Excellent service and daily procedures will be trained through our program. We offer great pay, performance bonuses, and potential satellite ownership.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Post Date: 6.27.19
LOS ANGELES, CA - Chiropractor – Los Angeles County Clinics
Are you passionate about Chiropractic care? Do you love helping people feel their best? Are you tired of all the hassles of running your own practice and not getting paid? If you answered “YES” and Chiropractic is your calling, not just a job, you’re our kind of Chiropractor!
At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing Chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay Chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly Chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to convenient, quality Chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply. To apply, send your resume to: Careers@thejoint.com or visit www.thejoint.com/careers.
- Full time, full benefits [Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, PTO & 401(k)]
- Part time, flexible hours
- Generous base pay plus performance bonus (Los Angeles: $60k up to $68k base + BONUS)
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement across the nation
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients’ medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
- A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
Post Date: 6.21.19
UPLAND, CA - Associate Position Leading To Ownership
Diversified, AK, Functional Medicine, Activator and Sports Injury
Strong AK background preferred. Open to learning new Techniques, as well as Business and Marketing.
Serving Upland, Claremont, Montclair (Calif) and surrounding areas.
Send CV to: email@example.com
Post Date: 6.18.19
CAMPBELL, CA - Independent Contractor wanted for Campbell practice
Our office is looking for a motivated hardworking licensed DC who wants to build and run a practice out of our beautiful newly remodeled Campbell CA office. The office is fully staffed and equipped with two DRX9000 and DRX9000C spinal decompression units, MR4 Laser, EMS, Rapid Release and Massage Therapy. The office is also fully EHR compliant utilizing ChiroTouch software.
Earn a competitive percentage or pay a flat rate while you build your dream practice. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and learn from an experienced doctor with over 30 years experience that has run multiple successful offices.
To learn more about our office, go to our website at www.BayAreaBackPain.com. For doctors who are serious about building a practice, please contact Dr. Ferrigno at:
- Office (408) 866-0300
- Cell (650) 219-5595
- E-mail: tferrigno@BAdisc.com
Post Date: 6.17.19
LANCASTER, CA - We are seeking a chiropractor to join our busy personal injury practice!
Must be a dedicated, highly competent, self-motivated professional who exercises professional service and patient care. Doctor will be required to perform chiropractic examinations, treatment and personal injury reports. Active x-ray license is a plus. Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 818-716-1661.
Post Date: 6.4.19
SACRAMENTO, CA – Bliss Lifestyle Therapies, LLC is looking a dynamic chiropractor like you!
Grow your practice in our beautiful and comprehensive space at a premier location in Sacramento, CA. Applied Kinesiology preferred and other specialty applications a plus. Amenities and benefits include: Reception services | towel/linen service | free parking | access to the American River bike trail | education room available | access to health treatments/medical devices to use with your patients include: microcirculation, thermotherapy, molecular hydrogen, photobiomodulation via NIR sauna and a powerful red, yellow, and blue LED light therapy device. Complementing services on site include: massage therapy, personal training/fitness equipment, nutrition consulting, brainspotting. Call or text Sydney Brahm, CEO 916-801-5882 to schedule a tour and find out how you can become a part of Bliss.
Post Date: 6.4.19