DIRECTOR – FOCUSING ON GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
- Must be an Active Member in good standing.
- Experience as a member of a District Board of Directors.
- Served on a statewide CalChiro Government Affairs or related committee or task force in at least one of the past three years.
- Experience as a CalChiro Delegate (beginning 2023).
- Will help focus the board on all government affairs related issues.
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro Districts.
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro Government Affairs and/or related committees and task forces.
- Attends the Annual Conference, Legislative Day and other CalChiro activities.
- Assists in promoting the CalChiro-PAC and educating members.
- Attends Orientation for CalChiro Committees and Task Forces, 1 day per year.
- Attends District President Meetings when held in the same general area of the State.
Time Commitment Estimate
- The Director Focusing on Government Affairs can expect to spend a minimum of 10-15 days attending CalChiro related meetings and performing CalChiro activities.
- The Director Focusing on Government Affairs can expect to spend approximately 2 hours per week reading CalChiro material, preparing for CalChiro activities and communicating with CalChiro members.