Delegate to the CalChiro House of Delegates Job Description
Want to represent your district or student chapter in the CalChiro House of Delegates?
Qualifications: Member of CalChiro in good standing
- Review all mailings from the House of Delegates Chair.
- Attend and provide input at all delegate conferences, caucuses, and informal House of Delegates meetings.
- Register and attend the CalChiro Fall Conference; in 2020 this will be October 16-18 in San Diego, California.
- Attend the Open Forum at the CalChiro Fall Conference (when applicable).
- Attend the Delegate Caucuses at the CalChiro Fall Conference (when applicable).
- Attend all meetings of the House of Delegates at the CalChiro Fall Conference.
- Solicit input from CalChiro members.
- Discuss proposals and formulate positions in preparation for CalChiro HOD meetings.
Time Commitment Estimate:
- Attends House of Delegates meeting at annual meeting, open hearings, regional meetings and Caucus meetings.
- Travel required, 3 days at Delegate meetings per year.
Term of Office: One (1) year by election