CCPAC Contributor Recognition Levels
One-time Contributions: CalChiro members can make a one-time credit card or check contribution in any amount they’d like. CC-PAC recognizes one-time contributors in five giving levels, starting at $25. Members giving at these levels, which are cumulative over the 2018 election cycle, receive the corresponding lapel pin and incentive, as detailed below.
- Basic $25 – $99: basic CC-PAC lapel pin.
- Bronze $100 – $249: bronze CC-PAC lapel pin.
- Silver $250 – $499: silver CC-PAC lapel pin. Listed on CalChiro website.
- Gold $500 – $999: gold CC-PAC lapel pin and a CalChiro fleece blanket. Invited to VIP reception at the Annual Convention. Your name will be listed on CalChiro website.
- Diamond $1,000 or more: “diamond” CC-PAC lapel pin and a CalChiro fleece blanket & CalChiro cocktail glass. Invited to VIP reception at the Annual Convention. Your name will be listed on CalChiro website.
Monthly Sustainer Contributions: CalChiro members can also sign up as a CC-PAC Sustainer and make automatic monthly credit card contributions. All monthly contributions must be at least $50 to be recognized as a sustainer. Sustainers receive the incentives detailed below.
- Sustainer: jeweled sustainer lapel pin and the benefits of applicable level above.
CC-PAC Sustainers are crucial to strengthening CalChiro’s political influence. They reduce fundraising costs and continually grow CC-PAC each month, allowing CC-PAC to contribute more money to candidates. CC-PAC Sustainers are continually charged via credit card until they ask CalChiro Headquarters to be removed from the program. Members whose credit cards are not able to be processed will be contacted to update their information via email or phone call. If the contributor does not update their information, they will be removed from the Sustainer program.
If you are interested in participating – please click here or the button below.