- Must be an Active Member in good standing for the past five
(5) consecutive years.
- Must have served a full term as a member of CalChiro Board of
- Experience as a past board member of some active organization
- Experience as a CalChiro Delegate.
- The President-Elect collaborates with the President to learn
the role of the President, to become familiar with the programs
of the Association and its governance, and to develop and
facilitate officer transition.
- Assists and supports the President as needed and plans for
the Presidential year.
- The President-Elect shall automatically become President at
the end of the term as President-Elect.
- May perform the duties of the office of the President if the
President is temporarily unable to do so.
- Appoints all committee and task force chairs whose terms will
take effect during his/her presidency.
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro districts.
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro committees and task
- Attends the Annual Conference, Legislative Day and other
- Assists in promoting the CalChiro-PAC and educating
- Attends Orientation for CalChiro Committees and Task Forces,
1 day per year.
- Attends District President Meetings.
Time Commitment Estimate
- The CalChiro President-Elect can expect to spend a minimum of
18-22 days attending CalChiro related meetings and performing
- The CalChiro President-Elect can expect to spend
approximately 3 hours per week reading CalChiro material,
preparing for CalChiro activities and communicating with CalChiro