- Must be an Active Member in good standing.
- Experience as a member of a District Board of Directors or
served on a statewide CalChiro Insurance related committee
or task force in at least one of the past three fiscal years.
- Experience as a CalChiro Delegate.
- Will help focus the board on all insurance related issues.
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro districts.
- Serves as liaison to one or more CalChiro insurance related
committees and task forces.
- Attends the Annual Conference, Legislative Day and other
- Assists in promoting the CalChiro-PAC and educating
- Attends Orientation for CalChiro Committees and Task Forces,
1 day per year.
- Attends District President Meetings when held in the same
general area of the State.
Time Commitment Estimate
- The Director Focusing on Insurance can expect to spend a
minimum of 10-15 days attending CalChiro related meetings and
performing CalChiro activities.
- The Director Focusing on Insurance can expect to spend
approximately 2 hours per week reading CalChiro material,
preparing for CalChiro activities and communicating with CalChiro