Webinar: Wage and Hour Mistakes that Will Cost You
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) is partnering again with the California Employers Association (CEA) to present: Wage and Hour Mistakes that Will Cost You, a one-hour training webinar on Thursday, September 20, 2018, from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm.
Wage and hour claims are one of the biggest sources of litigation in California. The webinar will cover the rules you must know and follow, and discuss strategies for avoiding mistakes. Join attorney and Senior HR Director at CEA, Jessica Hawthorne for an update on wage and pay trends including:
- Exempt v. Non-exempt Status
- Independent Contractor or Employee? Why you must know the difference!
- Meal & Rest Periods
- Common wage and hour mistakes employers make that can cost you!
- 2018 Minimum Wage Laws
- Exceptions and Exemptions
- Independent Contractors and Interns – new guidance for 2018
- Overtime Rules
- Sick Leave & Holidays
- Recordkeeping and Final Paychecks
Click here or the button below to secure your seat for this important webinar.
- CalChiro members: $49
- Non-members: $99