Call for BOD Nominations
Here is your chance to help lead this association dedicated to furthering and protecting the chiropractic profession. The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) Board of Directors are currently seeking doctor of chiropractic members to serve in leadership positions for the 2020-2021 year:
- President-Elect (NEW)
- Director – Focusing on Membership/District Development (NEW)
- New Practitioner Director (NEW)
The benefits are many:
- A significant role in advancing YOUR profession;
- An opportunity to enhance the value of CalChiro to members and non-members;
- Access to up-to-date information about the challenges facing the chiropractic profession;
- The chance to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders.
We want and need to hear from you. If you are interested in serving, or know of potential board members you would like to recommend, please submit an application. The deadline is TODAY, MONDAY, August 31, 2020. If you have any questions about qualifications or the application process, please contact Kayleigh.