The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) Board of Directors needs you!
Here is your chance to help lead this association dedicated to furthering and protecting the chiropractic profession. The CalChiro Board of Directors are currently seeking doctor of chiropractic members to serve in leadership positions for the 2023 year:
- House of Delegates (HOD) Chair
- New Practitioner Director
- Director - Focusing on Government Affairs (NEW)
The benefits are many:
- A significant role in advancing YOUR profession;
- An opportunity to enhance the value of CalChiro to members and non-members;
- Access to up-to-date information about the challenges facing the chiropractic profession;
- The chance to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders.
CalChiro values and seeks diverse leadership! We want and need to hear from you. If you are interested in serving, or know of potential board members you would like to recommend, please submit an application or encourage someone else to do so.If you have questions, please contact Dawn Benton EVP/CEO.
Nominations must be received no later than Thursday, June 2, 2022.