If California chiropractors are your market, how you would like to speak to 60 of the leaders of the chiropractic profession in California?
The California Chiropractic Association Board of Directors meets three times per year to conduct association business. Each of our thirty districts in the state sends a director and a president to represent their district. Those directors and presidents, along with the six doctors comprising the CCA Executive Committee, spend the day shaping the future of chiropractic in California and your company has the opportunity to be the CCA Board of Directors Sponsor.
HERE ARE THE SPONSOR BENEFITS:
• Your company name/logo imprinted on the CCA Board of Directors meeting agenda
• Your company marketing material distributed to the CCA Board of Directors
• 10 full minutes to address the CCA Board of Directors
• Two tickets to the CCA Board of Directors Reception
• Your company name/logo imprinted on the CCA Board of Directors Reception drink tickets
CCA Board of Directors Sponsor Fee: $1,500
This sponsorship, available three times per year, affords the opportunity for one of our chiropractic business partners to spend time educating the leaders of the profession who, in turn, take that information back to chiropractors in their districts.
If your company would like to do business by day and socialize at night with the leaders of the chiropractic profession in California representing the thousands of chiropractors in the state, then take advantage of having their attention by being the CCA Board of Directors Sponsor.
Contact: Kim DeWeese, (916) 648-2727 ext. 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org